CEBMa’s EBM Teachers Network
CEBMa’s EBM Teachers Network is the place for everyone who teaches (elements of) evidence-based management. Here we share ideas about learning, insights on best practices, and teaching materials that you can use in your class. In addition, we frequently organise online discussions, workshops and webinars.
So if you are a teacher, lecturer, or professor: Join our lively and knowledgeable community of educators from all over the world and get involved in our shared mission: Changing the world by teaching (future) managers, leaders, consultants and policy-makers how to make better (evidence-based) decisions.
Although the EBM Teachers Network is still a work in progress, can can join us now by sending us a message here >>.
Also check out these resources:
- CEBMa’s online course modules >>
- Overview of Uni’s and Business Schools that teach EBM >>
- Upcoming events of the EBM Teachers Network >>
- Repository of EBM cases, exercises and assignments (will follow soon)
- EBM Teachers discussion forum (will follow soon)
- EBM Teachers Network – videos and presentations (members only)>>