Last updated: 2020/10/01
Who we are
The Center for Evidence-Based Management (CEBMa) is the leading authority on evidence-based practice in the field of management and leadership. We are an independent non-profit organization that was founded by an international group of management scholars and practitioners.
Our correspondence address:
2311 EZ Leiden
+31 207 546 419
How to contact us:
We can be reached via this contact form on our website.
The personal data we collect if you sign up as a member:
- Email address;
- First & last name;
- City, country;
- Educational institution or corporation;
- Link to your personal website or bio page
- Newsletter: opens, clicks;
Consent to collect:
We collect data only from users that have created a membership account with us. We ask for consent during the account creation process with a checkbox. A link to this page is provided during the account creation process. The legal basis for us to collect the data is to be able to provide you with a service.
Your data, your rights
- You can request a copy of your data – which we will provide within 30 days;
- You can request your data to be anonymized – which we will do within 30 days;
- While we will do everything we can to keep our service secure, in the event of a data breach or misuse, we will inform our users of what happened and what we have done to put it right within 30 days.
Who we share your data with
CEBMa relies on third party services to maintain its own services:
- PayPall, Europe;
- PayPal, US;
- Google Analytics;
- Carnegie Mellon’s Open Learning Initiative (OLI)
Length of Data Collection
CEBMa will keep identifiable data for an undetermined amount of time or
- until the user asks us to anonymize and / or delete his data;
- until the user terminates his/her membership.
Who has access to our data?
- Data at CEBMa is not shared or sold with any third party.
- Only two CEBMa staff members have access to users’ data.
- No personal identifiable data is stored on staff or contractor computers.